Wednesday 23 January 2013

Adam Green & Binki Shapiro: Just to Make Me Feel Good


I heard this a little while ago, and sadly this is the only recorded-track video I could find (rather than live) - so please spare me for using an almost too-try-hard video, what with the cliché grainy grey-scale filmography, cliché breakfast room, cliché critique of themselves and even the cliché boy-girl duet  have now found the official music video!

Nonetheless, I am a new fan of Adam Green & Binki Shapiro, and am looking at purchasing their album when it comes out (hits the shelves - if there still are music stores by then - on 28th January). Perhaps if you close your eyes, and focus on the lovely, slightly sombre backing track, you'll understand the magic I felt the first time I heard it (which coincidentally was on the radio). Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. i agree with u, this song is beautiful :)


    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post & blog :)
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is beautiful, really like it.x

    ReplyDelete