Monday, 11 March 2013

21 Things Before 21

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you'll know that this past weekend was my birthday weekend where I magically transformed from a teenager to an adult (this is of course, sarcasm, except I did get a full fringe!). Being 20 hasn't really felt that different (yet), so I've decided to shake things up a bit and set myself some adventures and challenges for over the course of the year. I'll keep you updated as to when I tick things off the list - here goes!

1. Sleep under the stars
Well, I've never slept outside without a tent before...
2. Get the next plane train to anywhere
Planes are a little out of my budget right now!
3. Buy a lottery ticket
I never have, and it could just be my lucky day
4. Graffiti
Watch out, I might be the next Banksy
5. Get my fortune told
I don't believe in fortune tellers, but it'd be fun
6. Live a month without TV
I'm pretty sure I'd get a lot more done
7. Knit something worthwhile
I'd love to become a prolific knitter (granny-ish, perhaps...)
8. Paint a picture and hang it
I've painted before, but never hung anything
9. Become a better chef
Moving to France = learning French cuisine
10. Karaoke
I'm so shy about my singing voice!
11. Send a message in a bottle
Someone might stumble across it someday
12. Take up meditation
I really think it'd be good stress relief
13. Give blood
Possibly the scariest challenge, but I would love to do it
14. Complete my novel
It's been ages! I apologise!
15. Eat a steak
Never ever had steak. Ever ever.
16. Stay in a five star hotel
Yes please!
17. Stay in a one star hotel
For the comparison!
18. Disappear from Facebook
Forever and ever. I hate Facebook.
19. Read LOTS
I ought to read more. In French and English.
20. Volunteer
Do something charitable
21. Commit random acts of kindness
We'll see how these come along over the year...

9 comments:

  1. That's a great list! I hope you can do all these things before 21 :)

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, hopefully in an entirely respectful way, you look absolutely, positively gorgeous with your fringe as above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute! love your blog! would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honour!
    Its fashion Damnit
    thank you!
    lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Just found your blog. I really love your style of writing even just in a quick post like this. I will be back for sure! <3

    xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think maybe I should write a book too. Good list, inspirational.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it and following (:

    (check out my blog: www.pinkie-love-forever.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've never had steak?! I just died a little inside. haha fun list, cute blog!
    Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a great list! i think i might add 'disappear from facebook' to my 25 before 25 list too.

    ReplyDelete