Tuesday 5 March 2013

Westfield Merry Hill S/S13 Fashion Show!

 photo 1a2399a9-d797-47d1-b24a-662cb07bfb27_zpsed573d57.jpg
 photo 528a8c07-efd0-4beb-95c1-f7bffa8489ed_zps859d9217.jpg
 photo cda8b1e2-969b-42a3-97aa-5942654bf9d5_zps77cc570c.jpg

So, I can now let the cat out of the bag - last night I was invited along to Westfield Merry Hill to see an exclusive S/S13 high-street fashion show! Apart from getting a little lost in the huge - and when I say huge, I mean H-U-G-E - shopping centre, the night was a great opportunity to see some of the upcoming trends (and from my point of view, what I shall be donning when I start working in Paris!).

I've got to admit, I'm still very much a girly-girl at heart (my wardrobe is at least 70% dresses) so it was the Blurred Splash Print Maxi Dress from Warehouse that really caught my attention, along with the bright floral outfit from Oasis. I've got a nice little pink blazer of my own which fits right in to the S/S trend, but it's the maxi that's now on my wish list - possibly a winner for the Uni Grad Ball this year.

Other trends included daring monochrome from New Look, sports couture at Internaçionale and that indie-kid look that a lot of people are rocking these days at Vero Moda and Jack Jones.

To go alongside the enormous Merry Hill shopping centre, there's a huge discount event going on this weekend (Friday 8th - Saturday 9th March) with up to 20% off over 30 stores - perfect for that last minute Mother's Day present or seasonal wardrobe revamp! For any shopaholic in the West Midlands, it's definitely worth a day trip (you'll need that long to get around all the shops!). To get your voucher booklet in advance, click here - I hope you have a good time if you go along!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I LOVE that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the first one looks amazing.
    I have followed u can hope u can follow me back.<3
    http://casperever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and love the outfits!

    Please check out and follow my blog! I would really appreciate it! <3
    http://seasidebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, stripes look amazing.

    Mamie
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/bella/index.htm

    ReplyDelete