Tuesday 26 March 2013

Question Time


The lovely Brooke Amanda recently got in touch to pass on a couple of questions from what I think was another Liebster nomination. For all of you who have nominated me for the Liebster, thanks for the time and effort - if I do get time, I will try to post back and answer questions but I think it's only fair now I've had it that other upcoming blogs get their time in the limelight. Thanks Brooke, it's very sweet of you. Here are my answers:

1. What nail polish colour/brand is your fave?
I have to say Barry M is the counter I always return to - my last purchase was Cappuccino, a colour that looks a chic brown in some lights, and a light purple in others which I love.

2. Favourite song?
This is an impossible question for me! The songs I can't stop listening to right now are:
3. Book you are currently reading?
Books! Sadly it's mainly books relating to my University course. The fun ones on the side aren't getting enough attention, and they are:
  • Harry Potter à l'ecole des sorciers (Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone in French)
  • Le Dossier (a book about why the French hate the English [might as well know thy soon-to-be neighbour], in English)

4. A name you would want if you didn't have your name?
Ah, I name my characters pretty names I would have if I would change mine. Isla, Theodora, Alice... but I'm quite happy with my name. I like its rarity and heritage.

5. Favourite drink?
A banana milkshake, any day.

6. If you could change one thing about the world it would be...?
That humans had retained some of their animal instincts. Animals don't have wars or greed, not really.

7. If you could change one thing about your past it would be...?
I don't think I'd be in the happy place I am right now if I ever changed anything that's gone wrong in the past, especially the really big things.

8. How do you make other people happy?
I listen to them, and it goes on from there :)

9. A failsafe way to make you laugh?
Tickle my feet, but it's also a failsafe way of getting me to attack you afterwards!

10. Secret obsession?
Sleeping! I could honestly sleep 12 hours a day, I have to be careful!

11. Explain 3 little gestures that actually mean a lot to you and why?
  • People who smile at you, no matter who they are. A genuine smile really affects me.
  • I judge people who don't hold the door open for others!
  • Random acts of kindness

1 comment:

  1. I really love it when people smile, too. Whenever I make eye contact with anyone, I smile. It's the kind thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete