Tuesday 9 April 2013

Relay for Life!

Yay! This will be the first tick on my 21 before 21 list, and I'm really proud to be doing it for such a wonderful cause.

Every year my university sets a Relay for Life course around campus and this year I've joined up with a team of people from the SU to run a total of 24 hours between us. All the money we raise will go straight to Cancer Research UK, a charity very close to my heart.

I'm going to keep this bit short and sweet, as I really don't like being hindered for money, and so to avoid being a hypocrite, I'm simply going to put my sponsor link HERE. I'm still going to run around and donate my money whether I get sponsors or not, but I didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Thank you for even reading this blog or looking at the photo, as that in itself raises awareness.

- B x

No comments:

Post a Comment