Saturday 18 June 2011

a rainy saturday afternoon


My daydream:
This, and a doorstop-sized piece of cake, and tea. In my pyjamas. Pretty please.

I made the most bitter-sweet discovery this week: I could go and see Slow Club, Emmy The Great, The Kooks, Cloud Control, Bombay Bicycle Club, Noah & The Whale, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys and Bon Iver all within the first two months of going to university. Orrrrr, I could spend my time and student loan on other, more trivial things, such as university. It's a toughie. I really don't want to have to choose!

I've got them all calendar-ed up anyway. Being the optimist, hoping my horoscope actually proves to be correct and I will find myself inundated with money in the next few months. My fingers are oh-so tightly crossed.

Before that though, crossing them even harder for this last week of exams. Wish me luck!
(I'll go back to revising now, I promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment