Monday 19 November 2012

Izzi Dunn: Visions


Recently I was sent a copy of Izzi Dunn's upcoming E.P. "Visions"; a compilation of four soulful, heart-wrenching and yet surprisingly slick songs. A wonderful cellist, and softly-sung artist too, the stripped-back mini-album may be raising the sophisticated side of my musical palate a little, but I'm really enjoying it. Take a listen to the above track, and make sure to put her EP on your late Christmas wishlists; it doesn't come out until 21st January 2013.

Although her website doesn't seem to be up and running, you can find out more at her MySpace here.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! I love her:)
    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I hadn't heard of Izzi Dunn before now ... Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again! I just wanted to stop by and say how much I appreciate you becoming my newest follower. I hope to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete