Wednesday 30 November 2011

little update


For those of you wondering where I have disappeared off to, I do apologise. I didn't get lost out in the Cornish countryside (however tempting that sounds), but in fact I've now migrated to university in the heart of Birmingham. Not the most beautiful city to have picked but I'm really having a great time. Plus, (if not a shameless plug), I am now the music editor for iAston Magazine, so if you do happen to stumble across the publication pick it up? Or even have a peek at it online here!

Keep an eye out on my YouTube page, as that's still running in real time (unlike this blog, though I'll still try to update it from time to time) and my Twitter, @besmalucy. Sorry to those lovelies who have been wondering what ever happened to me, I'll repay you one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment